CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The scale is moving!!!

It is about time! The scale is moving.....in the right direction, that is. Originally I had lost 5-lbs but I quickly gained them back. I had assumed that it was because of my pending visit from aunt flo, but she has yet to arrive (due tomorrow-ish) but lo, and behold, the scale moved today. I am down about 3-lbs and I am hoping that when PMS and AF leave it may move some more. It is so exciting to see some results!!! I cut down more on the carbs and that seems to have helped me. I am one of those really lucky women that have PCOS and carbs are a no-no for me. Well, unhealthy carbs anyway. And not too much of the good ones either. I am also walking more so that helps too. Now I need to get my butt in gear and start exercising ! BLEH!!!

1 comment: