CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Weight loss is NO FUN!

Why is it that putting the weight ON is filled with ooey, gooey goodness, but the taking it off is, well, not? The trip to chubbyville was a lot more fun than the one to the land of the lean. I did really well on Wednesday and Thursday. And last night I got a candy bar. And today breakfast was a second candy bar and a cup of coffee. Not much nutritional value there! Dinner was pizza. Where, oh where has my willpower gone?? Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and I made her chocolate covered cherries, marshmallows and pretzels. I nibbled on a few. And snacked o a few more. *hangs head in shame* Then my niece came over and we made her a few candies and, well, you know the rest.

Tomorrow is a new day and I hope to do better. Though I will be up early and a Pepsi is already calling my name. Not the same Pepsi that I had tonight either, but a fountain one. MMMM Nothing tastes better than an ice cold fountain Pepsi. Sunday I will be good. If not, then Monday for sure!

1 comment:

  1. OH fountain sodas are the best! And girl I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I hate being good. Its such a daily BATTLE! And Im running short on willpower! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete