CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Speedbump

Right after I posted that the scale moved I went and gorged on junk food. Go figure!! I had sodas, fried chicken, cupcakes, brats, and other yummy unhealthy foods. I have no idea what possessed me to eat like I was on death row, but I did. And it is over now. Today I jumped back up on the horse and am doing my best. I am not going to allow myself to get discouraged over this most recent set back. I am going to work harder at eating healthy and exercising. At least until the next food craving hits.........

1 comment:

  1. Girl, Im soooo with you. I feel like just when I tell people about losing weight or something the very next day I eat like a monkey freak! Its ridiculous! I dont know why that happens that way but I feel your pain! Anyways... You can do this!!! I know you can!

    ReplyDelete