CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back on track!

After a bad day of cravings I am back on track! This is a first for me. I am one of those that mess up and then quit altogether. Jumping back on the bandwagon is not easy for me but with this diet it was easy. In just one week I have learned to like new foods. What was once a diet of sugar, salt and Pepsi is now one of whole grains, lean proteins and veggies. And I like it!! I am now searching for more recipes so that I can keep it interesting. And I need to start exercising. I have promised myself that I would go to the gym at least once this week. Maybe tomorrow........

1 comment:

  1. Great Job!! Always so hard to get back on track! Amazing the foods you crave when you have been eating good! I had a few days off and even though I ate foods I have loved... ugh they just dont taste the same and I am looking forward today to a day of whole grains lean meats and veggies!! =)

    ReplyDelete