CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

D-Day 1

So today is day one of this new lifestyle. I did well between meal one and meal two. By meal three I am feeling the effects of no sugar. I am crashing!!! My regular diet consisted sugar and fat, hence the chubbiness. The only sugar that I have had today was in the form of a banana. So right now I am starving and it is from lack of sugar, I know. I am scheduled to eat again in 20 minutes and I can't wait! I will be glad when the initial first week is over so that I can get used to this. I am also missing my caffeine. =( Technically I can still have tea, coffee and soda, but without sugar why bother?? So I will just have to suffer...........

2 comments:

  1. Those first days are the worst!! But when that energy from all that good food kicks in.. will be great!! Dont you love eating every couple of hrs! That it what Im trying to do and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like being able to eat so often!!! =)

    ReplyDelete