CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yay me!

Okay, so I am not losing much right now. I really need to exercise but I have put it off. Next week I plan on getting on an exercise schedule. My husband and the other guy doing this diet have lost 15 lbs each. I am still at 5 lbs. I hate them! ;-) I am also getting ready to have a monthly guest so that probably accounts for a few pounds. That's my story and I am sticking to it!!!!

Anyway, for the "yay me" part. I had a really crummy day today. I mean REALLY bad! My first instinct was to get a Pepsi and maybe some ice cream. Or fried chicken. Something yummy. But I didn't!! Seriously, this is a huge step for me! Especially considering the scale isn't moving like it should. And I had a second "yay me" moment today. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and unsweetened tea from Steak n' Shake. When I go to the window she handed me a SWEET tea. Yummy goodness! But I returned it and asked for unsweetened. Do you have any idea how hard that was??? I deserve a medal! Or at least a pat on the back. Or cheesecake!

1 comment:

  1. I love sweet tea, but am trying to cut back on sugar too. I just starting using Stevia, it's a natural calorie free sweetener. It's amazing. It's approved as a nutritional supplement now, but not for food products yet. Comes from a plant in South America. It's making my weight loss journey more successful. you can find at GNC or even walmart.

    ReplyDelete