CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day three...much easier!

Today was so much easier than yesterday!! It was also a "cheat day" and that helped. Even without it though I was doing better. I only had 3 hours of sleep yet I still had more energy than yesterday. And for one of my cheat foods I had an apple dumpling (bad Marisa!) and it was almost too sweet for me which has never happened before! I mean, seriously, I can eat frosting right out of the container and still want more. I am starting to feel like I can really do this!!!! I will weigh on Friday to see if I have lost anything!

1 comment:

  1. WHOOOO HOOOOOO Great Job! I know what you mean about that dessert being soooooo sweet! It is kinda neat to see how your body is adjusting and how sweet sweet stuff really is! =) You can do this!! Cant wait for you to see the results on the scales! That is so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete