CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not so yay me.....

Yesterday I helped my mom move and we were so busy I did not eat well. I usually eat 4-5 small meals a day but yesterday I had 3 larger meals. We had pizza but I chose 2 thin slices so that was good of me. (pats self on back) But I had 2 large glasses of Pepsi. (hangs head in shame) Then for dinner I ate KFC. And no, it was not grilled. But instead of mashed potatoes and gravy I had corn and green beans. That has to balance out the 2 pieces of chicken, doesn't it??? And I drank water with dinner too!

All in all I am learning to make healthier choices. And today I am starting it out right with a TBLT (turkey bacon lettuce tomato) sandwich for breakfast. Hopefully this week I see some changes in the scale or my clothing. I need something to kep me motivated!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the better choices! Its so hard!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete